Subject: Operations Directorate Review of draft-ietf-softwire-ipv6-6rd-09 by 2010-05-20

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:08:01 +0800

Hello,
As a member of the Operations Directorate you are being asked to review
the following IESG work item for it's operational impact.

IETF Last Call:
The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-ipv6-6rd-09.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=19020&rfc_flag=0

Please provide comments and review to the Ops-dir mailing list
([email-masked]) before 2010-05-20, and include the authors of the
draft as well.

For a list of questions to be answered in an OPS-DIR review see Appendix A
in RFC 5706. Note that not all questions may apply to all documents, and
some other items may be identified by the OPS-DIR reviews.

The status of Operations Directorate Review could be found
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/Directorates

You could wiki it when you finish the review.

Thank you,

Tina
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html