Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Node Requirements RFC 4294-bis
	Author(s)       : E. Jankiewicz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document defines requirements for IPv6 nodes.  It is expected
that IPv6 will be deployed in a wide range of devices and situations.
Specifying the requirements for IPv6 nodes allows IPv6 to function
well and interoperate in a large number of situations and
deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.