Subject: draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-03.txt

From: Alain Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:18:16 -0700

I support the adoption of this document.

  - Alain.

---------
All,
     I am starting a one week consensus call on adopting:

     Title     : Using 127-bit IPv6 Prefixes on Inter-Router Links
     Author(s) : M. Kohno, et al.
     Filename  : draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-03.txt
     Pages     : 9
     Date      : 2010-10-09

as a 6MAN WG document.  Please state your opinion (positive or negative)
on the mailing list or to the WG chairs.  This call will end on October
15, 2010.

---

From: "Skinner, Stephen \(Accenture Network Services\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:36:40 +0100

I second the adoption of this document.

Stephen 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Alain Durand
Sent: 14 October 2010 16:18
To: [email-masked]
Subject: draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-03.txt

  - Alain.

---------
All,

as a 6MAN WG document.  Please state your opinion (positive or negative)
on the mailing list or to the WG chairs.  This call will end on October
15, 2010.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------
*** WARNING : This message originates from the Internet ***

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.