Subject: Improving the reaction of SLAAC to renumbering events

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 22:01:05 -0300

Folks,

In the next 6man interim meeting I'll be hopefully presenting the 
document draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum.

This document proposes protocol updates to improve the reaction of SLAAC 
to renumbering events.

Since the topics has been discussed for over a year now (both on 6man, 
v6ops, UK NOF, LACNOG, and others), my presentation will be focus on the 
actual contents of draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum (protocol updates), and 
will not cover the "Problem statement" (which at this point I think has 
been debated to death).

May I suggest that if you're unfamiliar with the topic, and plan to 
participate in the discussion, you check the v6ops wg document that 
contains the problem statement: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-slaac-renum-01 ?

Thanks!

Cheers,
-- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492