Subject: [ire] IRE needs an agenda!

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:39:30 -0500

The next hurdle for the group is to form an agenda for out time slot. 
We have to submit the agenda in 1 week from now.

We have a 1-hour slot, 10:30-11:30am on Wednesday.  (We were unable 
to move it, so the conflict with SIDR remains.)

This is a call for folks with something to say to...speak up now.  We 
need to reserve a significant amount of time to discuss a 
proposed/draft/prototype charter, which is what the list needs to see 
drafted in the next two weeks.

I propose that the instigators of the charter be the BoF chairs 
(myself and Jim Galvin) and Francisco Arias.  This doesn't preclude 
anyone from volunteering for the joyous act of writing a charter or 
otherwise participating in the process.  But I want to get names on 
the deliverable.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis
NeuStar                    You can leave a voice message at +1-571-434-5468

As with IPv6, the problem with the deployment of frictionless surfaces is
that they're not getting traction.