Subject: [ire] http PUT Data Escrow report and ICANN response

From: John Keating <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 15:49:26 -0400

Registries now need to send a report to ICANN regarding escrow deposits
sent to the Escrow Agent.  The details about the response that I see are:

After successfully receiving a <rdeReport:report> object, ICANN
validates it and provides a result code in the same HTTP transaction.
2.1.1 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-00#section-2.1.1>.
 Result codes

   The following table lists the result codes of the interface:

   +-----------+-------------------------------------------------------+
   | Result    | Description                                           |
   | Code      |                                                       |
   +-----------+-------------------------------------------------------+
   | 1000      | No ERRORs were found and the report has been accepted |
   |           | by ICANN.                                             |
   | 2001      | The report did not validate against the schema.       |
   | 2002      | A report for that day already exists, the cut-off     |
   |           | date already passed.                                  |
   +-----------+-------------------------------------------------------+

                    Data Escrow Reporting Result Codes

Are there any more details about this response?  Will the result code
be in an html snippet that we parse to get the result code?