Subject: [ire] generating escrow for nndn and eppapram

From: Mark Hofstetter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 13:39:21 +0200

Hi,

I am currently working on implementing escrow for us and encountered 
some problems for NNDN and EppParams

All the xsd definitions from
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-03
work fine for me but:

urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:rdeNNDN-1.0
urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:rdeEppParams-1.0

both define the the content type as abstract="true" which does not work 
for a validating XML creator

  <element name="abstractEppParams"
     type="rdeEppParams:abstractContentType"
     substitutionGroup="rde:content" abstract="true"/>

and

   <element name="abstractNNDN" type="rdeNNDN:abstractContentType"
     substitutionGroup="rde:content" abstract="true"/>
   <element name="NNDN" substitutionGroup="rdeNNDN:abstractNNDN"/>
   <element name="delete" type="rdeNNDN:deleteType"
     substitutionGroup="rde:delete"/>

   <!-- Content Type -->
   <complexType name="abstractContentType">
     <complexContent>
       <extension base="rde:contentType">
         <sequence>

vs correctly

  <element name="contents" type="rdeContact:contentsType" 
substitutionGroup="rde:contents"/>
   <complexType name="contentsType">
     <complexContent>
       <extension base="rde:contentsType"/>
     </complexContent>
   </complexType>

abstract types may not be instantiated so I am not able to build a valid 
XML based on those definitions

If there is a misunderstanding on my side please excuse & correct me, 
but I think the definitons have to be reconsidered

best regards
Mark Hofstetter