Subject: [ire] Header question (draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-03)

From: Klaus Malorny <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 12:05:56 +0200

Hi,

I have a question to the Header object (section 5.9). Sorry if this has been 
asked/answered already, I just subscribed to the list in order to clarify an 
understanding problem that came up and did not want to walk through all the 
previous posts.

The question is rather simple: is the Header object mandatory, and if so, may it 
also be placed at the end of the deposit (which should be possible from an XML 
schema standpoint)? One the one hand, we would like to avoid the extra counting 
in the database, on the other hand we would like to avoid to build up the whole 
XML document in the memory first just to insert the header at the top after 
having counted the objects during the generation of their XML representation.

Regards,

Klaus

---

From: Klaus Malorny <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:19:07 +0200

On 03/05/13 12:05, Klaus Malorny wrote:

Hi,

I don't want to be annoying, but I would highly appreciate if someone of the 
authors or others could comment on my recent question. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Klaus

---

From: James Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 18:18:52 +1000

We placed the <header> element at the end of the deposit, and our escrow
agent has not had any issues processing and validating our deposit.

Thanks,
James

On 16/05/13 5:19 PM, "Klaus Malorny" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>ire mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ire