Subject: [irs-discuss] [[email-masked]: 2nd wg last call on interfaces / ip / routing data models]

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:43:25 +0100

Hi,

I am forwarding this here since IRS people may want to have a second
look at the IP routing data model currently being finalized in the
NETMOD working group.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

Subject: 2nd wg last call on interfaces / ip / routing data models
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 09:40:24 +0100

Hi,

this is the start of the 2nd WG last call on the following set of
documents:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-08
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-07
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-06

A related document, the YANG version of the interface type and
AFN/SAFI IANA registries, had no issues raised during 1st WG last call
and has not changed:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-04

Please review the documents and raise any issues you might discover by
opening a thread on the mailing list. Editorial fixes can be sent
directly to the document editors.

Please indicate your support by *Friday, November 30, 2012*. We are
not only interested in receiving defect reports, we are equally
interested in statements of the form:

  "I have reviewed I-D XYZ and I found no issues"
  "I have implemented the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am implementing the data model in I-D XYZ"
  "I am considering to implement the data model in I-D XYZ"

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>