Subject: [IRTF-Announce] ICCRG Meeting February 12-13, 2007 in Marina Del Rey, CA

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:51:27 -0800

=== Call for participation ===

The IRTF Internet Congestion Control Research Group (ICCRG)
http://www.irtf.org/charter?gtype=rg&group=iccrg

...will meet on 12/13 February 2007 at ISI, University of Southern
California in Marina Del Rey (LA). This meeting is co-located with
Pfldnet 2007: http://wil.cs.caltech.edu/pfldnet2007/

For this open meeting, we would welcome participation from researchers,
developers and other interested parties.

The meeting agenda can be found at the bottom of this email. If changes
have to be made, note the update will only be announced via the ICCRG
list; the most up-to-date version of the agenda is always available from
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/Agenda

Logistics details can be found at
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/Logistics

Please send an email to Alba Regalado-Palacios (alba at isi.edu)
if you'd like to participate so that we can do a head count.

We hope to see you there!

Best regards,
Michael Welzl, Wesley Eddy
ICCRG chairs

==================================

Monday 12. 2. 2007:
-----------------------
08:30 - 09:00   Light breakfast
09:00 - 09:15   Welcome and agenda bashing
09:15 - 09:30   Michael Welzl: The current state of ICCRG
09:30 - 10:00   Keshav: What is congestion and what is congestion  
control
10:00 - 10:45   Jeremy Mineweaser: Congestion control in the Global
                  Information Grid (GIG)
10:45 - 11:00   Break
11:00 - 11:45   Tom Phelan: DCCP, TFRC and Open Problems in Congestion
                  Control for Media Applications
11:45 - 12:15   Lachlan Andrew: Rate control with packet corruption
12:15 - 13:45   Lunch
13:45 - 15:15   Lars Eggert: Experimental Congestion Control  
Proposals and
                  IETF/IAB/ICCRG
15:15 - 15:30   Break
15:30 - 18:00   Discussion: What should the ICCRG be doing?

Tuesday 13. 2. 2007:
------------------------
08:30 - 09:00   Light breakfast
09:00 - 09:45   K. K. Ramakrishnan: LT-TCP: Loss Tolerant TCP
09:45 - 10:30   Ted Faber and Eric Coe: Congestion Control with Explicit
                  Feedback
10:30 - 10:45   Break
10:45 - 11:30   Doan B. Hoang: FICC-DiffServ: using CC as a QoS element
11:30 - 12:15   Bob Briscoe: Flow Rate Fairness: Dismantling a Religion
12:15 - 13:00   Open discussion: Next steps: meetings, docs, etc

_______________________________________________
IRTF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce