Subject: [IRTF-Announce] DTNRG meeting in Dublin May 21/22

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:17:21 -0800

FYI,
S.

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: January 31, 2007 7:01:10 AM PST
To: DTN <[email-masked]>
Subject: [dtn-interest] DTNRG meeting in Dublin May 21/22

Hi,

We're planning to hold a meeting of DTNRG here in Trinity College
Dublin [1] on May 21/22 this year. The agenda is TBD but will
include all the usual slots. I think we also wanted to try make
some progress on routing if we can, but feel free to suggest
other topics.

So:

1. Keep the dates;
2. Can you let me know (off-list) if you intend attending and
    any special requests that might apply (e.g. if you're coming
    in earlier in the weekend)
3. If you already know you'd like a speaking slot at the meeting,
    let me know (again, off-list) roughly how long you'd like and
    what you might be saying.

Once I've got a feel for numbers etc. I'll send more information.

Thanks,
Stephen.

PS: For those that like sport there'll be Gaelic football [2] matches
on in Croke Park [3] on the Sunday - if a bunch of us are interested
I can arrange something for that.

[1] http://www.tcd.ie/
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHVMca7COv8&mode=related&search=
[3] http://www.crokepark.ie/

_______________________________________________
dtn-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.dtnrg.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-interest

_______________________________________________
IRTF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce