Subject: [IRTF-Announce] seeking comments on draft-irtf-rfcs-03

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:01:38 -0400

The IRTF and IAB are about to publish the document "Definition of an  
Internet Research Task Force (IRTF) Document Stream", draft-irtf- 
rfcs-03.txt.

The abstract states:

    This memo defines the publication stream for RFCs from the Internet
    Research Task Force.  Most documents undergoing this process will
    come from IRTF Research Groups and it is expected that they will be
    published as Informational or Experimental RFCs by the RFC Editor.

Please send comments to [email-masked] and/or [email-masked] by Tuesday,  
September 30th.  The document is available from http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rfcs-03.txt 
.

--aaron

---
   Aaron Falk
   Chair
   Internet Research Task Force
   http://www.irtf.org

_______________________________________________
IRTF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce