Subject: [IRTF-Announce] RFC 7242 on Delay-Tolerant Networking TCP Convergence-Layer Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:45:22 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7242

        Title:      Delay-Tolerant Networking 
                    TCP Convergence-Layer Protocol 
        Author:     M. Demmer,
                    J. Ott,
                    S. Perreault
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IRTF
        Date:       June 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 53818
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-09.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7242.txt

This document describes the protocol for the TCP-based convergence
layer for Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN).  It is the product of the
IRTF's DTN Research Group (DTNRG).

This document is a product of the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group of the IRTF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce, rfc-dist and IRTF-Announce lists.To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
  http://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC