Subject: [IRTF-Announce] RFC 7664 on Dragonfly Key Exchange

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 17:00:04 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7664

        Title:      Dragonfly Key Exchange 
        Author:     D. Harkins, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IRTF
        Date:       November 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 37576
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-cfrg-dragonfly-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7664

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7664

This document specifies a key exchange using discrete logarithm
cryptography that is authenticated using a password or passphrase.
It is resistant to active attack, passive attack, and offline
dictionary attack.  This document is a product of the Crypto Forum
Research Group (CFRG).

This document is a product of the Crypto Forum Research Group of the IRTF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce, rfc-dist and IRTF-Announce lists.To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
  https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC