Subject: [IRTF-Announce] Fwd: [icnrg] RFC 7945 on Information-Centric Networking: Evaluation and Security Considerations

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 06:07:01 +0000

Begin forwarded message:

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [icnrg] RFC 7945 on Information-Centric Networking: Evaluation and Security Considerations
Date: September 23, 2016 at 1:14:10 GMT+2
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

       RFC 7945

       Title:      Information-Centric Networking: Evaluation and
                   Security Considerations
       Author:     K. Pentikousis, Ed.,
                   B. Ohlman,
                   E. Davies,
                   S. Spirou,
                   G. Boggia
       Status:     Informational
       Stream:     IRTF
       Date:       September 2016
       Mailbox:    [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
                   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
                   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
                   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
                   [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
       Pages:      38
       Characters: 95970
       Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

       I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-icnrg-evaluation-methodology-05.txt

       URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7945

       DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7945

This document presents a number of considerations regarding evaluating
Information-Centric Networking (ICN) and sheds some light on the
impact of ICN on network security.  It also surveys the evaluation
tools currently available to researchers in the ICN area and provides
suggestions regarding methodology and metrics.

This document is a product of the Information-Centric Networking Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
 https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
 https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>.  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
icnrg mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg