Subject: [IRTF-Announce] IETF 99 ANRP Awardees; also, Applied Networking Research Workshop

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 16:36:02 -0400

The IRTF is pleased to announce the 2017 ANRP awardees for IETF 99:

Stephen Checkoway, University of Illinois Chicago, US
A Systematic Analysis of the Juniper Dual EC Incident

Philipp Richter, Technische Universität Berlin, DE
A Multi-perspective Analysis of Carrier-Grade NAT Deployment

Congratulations to Stephen and Philipp!  They will join us in Prague to
present their award papers in the IRTFOPEN meeting, which has been given a
time on Thursday afternoon July 20 (as always, please check the final
agenda).

The Applied Networking Research Prizes are a program of the IRTF and ISOC.
We look forward to lively conversations in Prague.

--------------------

In addition, a reminder that the IRTF/ACM/ISOC Applied Network Research
Workshop is taking place in Prague at the IETF meeting hotel, on Saturday,
July 15.  It looks like it will be an even better event than last year, so
please register and join us:  https://irtf.org/anrw/2017/

Allison

Allison Mankin
IRTF Chair