Subject: [IRTF-Announce] RFC 8280 on Research into Human Rights Protocol Considerations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 21:54:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8280

        Title:      Research into Human Rights Protocol 
                    Considerations 
        Author:     N. ten Oever, 
                    C. Cath
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IRTF
        Date:       October 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      81
        Characters: 199050
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-irtf-hrpc-research-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8280

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8280

This document aims to propose guidelines for human rights
considerations, similar to the work done on the guidelines for
privacy considerations (RFC 6973).  The other parts of this document
explain the background of the guidelines and how they were developed.

This document is the first milestone in a longer-term research
effort.  It has been reviewed by the Human Rights Protocol
Considerations (HRPC) Research Group and also by individuals from
outside the research group.

This document is a product of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations of the IRTF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce, rfc-dist and IRTF-Announce lists.To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
  https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-announce

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC