Subject: [IRTF-Announce] IAB Seeks Feedback on Candidates for IRTF Chair

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 09:25:51 -0800

The IAB recently requested nominations for IRTF Chair. For details on 
the position and further links, please see: 
<https://www.iab.org/2018/10/29/call-for-nominations-irtf-chair-2/>

Following the call for nominations, which ran from 29 October 2018 
through through 10 December 2018, the IAB contacted each person who was 
nominated, asking them to accept or reject their nomination. At this 
point, six people have indicated a willingness to serve. They are:

  - Stephen Farrell
  - Brian Haberman
  - Wes Hardaker 
  - Dirk Kutscher
  - Marie-Jose Montpetit 
  - Colin Perkins

The IAB is actively soliciting comments on these people and their 
ability to serve as IRTF Chair. Please send your remarks in confidence 
about any or all candidates to [email-masked] and [email-masked] by 
15 January 2019. We thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager