Subject: [IRTF-Announce] Call for Feedback on the current IRTF Chair

From: IAB Executive Administrative Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 07:48:02 -0700

As part of its oversight responsibility for the Internet Research Task
Force (IRTF), the IAB is soliciting comments from the community on the
performance of the IRTF Chair, Colin Perkins. Colin has been serving in 
the IRTF Chair position since March 2019.

RFC 2850 includes a paragraph about the selection of the IRTF Chair.  It
says:

 3.3 Selection of the IRTF chair

 The IAB shall have the authority to appoint the chair of the Internet
 Research Task Force (IRTF) for a two-year renewable term, and to
 remove him or her. The IRTF chair shall be responsible for the
 management and organization of the IRTF according to [BCP 8].

Please send your remarks in confidence to [email-masked] and 
[email-masked]. 

The IAB would appreciate receiving comments by 23:59 UTC on Wednesday, 
2020-11-11, as the IAB will begin the next steps in the oversight 
process shortly after IETF 109.

On behalf of the IAB,
Cindy Morgan
IAB Executive Administrative Manager