Subject: [irtf-discuss] Doodle poll: IoT Research Workshop at IETF 80

From: "Ning Kong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 02:44:08 +0800

Hi folks, 

We (Bruce, Gyu Myoung, Haibin and I) are planning to arrange an informal
meeting (IoT Research Workshop) to discuss not only the IoT proposals
(please refer to the attachment) we have received after last IETF meeting,
but also some position papers which are suitable for the IRTF context from
the "Interconnecting Smart Objects with the Internet Workshop". The purpose
of this meeting is to find out focuses of IoT research based on the IRTF
context in future. We cordially invite you to join us.
 
In case you would like to attend this meeting, please indicate your
availabilities by 27 March 2011, on Doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/8k3tnart8u3xydx6
 
We will decide whether this meeting should be announced as a bar BoF at IETF
80 based on the result of the Doodle poll.
 
If you have any problem or suggestion about this poll, please feel free to
let me know.

Cheers, 
Ning

---

From: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:31:27 +0200

Hi, I am curious: why do the meeting times around lunch never agree with
the lunch breaks?  (11:00-12:30)?  I suppose doing so would make
participation easier for many of us.

Joerg

On 23.03.2011 20:44, Ning Kong wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> irtf-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/irtf-discuss