Subject: [irtf-discuss] Meetecho support for IRTF open meeting

From: Meetecho IETF support <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 20:39:22 +0200

Meetecho will proudly support today's IRTF Open Meeting, which will host 
Alberto Dainotti's presentation. Alberto is one of our former colleagues 
at the University of Napoli and we are really happy he won this 
important prize.

Access to the on-line session (including audio and video streams) will
be available at:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf84/irtf

The Meetecho session automatically logs you into the standard jabber 
room. So, from there, you can have an integrated experience
involving all media and allowing you to interact with the room.

A tutorial of interactivity features of the tool can be found at:
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf84

Cheers,
the Meetecho team

-- 
Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
www.meetecho.com