Subject: [irtf-discuss] Survey on Smart Data Pricing for Affordable Internet access

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 09:56:30 +0000

All,

As part of the newly formed IRTF GAIA RG, we are conducting a research
study to better understand how
innovative pricing models for "data" can help bring Internet access to
the millions of people in the world who have so far been left
disconnected. We wish to ask several questions about how pricing
models for "data" would be most attractive to network operators, as
well as the challenges that might come with them.

We would appreciate if this can be filled by the network operators,
VNOs, the community wireless network operators etc in the mailing
list. Incase you know of any other NOs, could you please forward this
to them. The deadline for filling the form is November 12th. It will
be great to get the survey done by many NOs as possible for us to
decipher the benefits of SDP on enabling affordable Internet access.

The questionnaire should take no longer than 10 minutes, and all data
will be anonymous, private and exclusively used for non-commercial
purposes.

The survey is here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1B-Vtl3mYJ2TJMWiFXxHySMrKSqxrhy0EzVNDlXKhPew/viewform

Regards

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/