Subject: [irtf-discuss] thanks for support on hrpc research

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 17:57:22 -0300

Dear IRSG and IRTF community,

We would like to thank you for the cooperative and helpful responses
we got to and interactions we got after our request for interviews. We
have interviewed over 20 participants at IETF92 in Dallas, which
resulted in over 25 hours of film.

Currently we are working on editing the footage into a film and the
analyzing the content of the interviews to improve our ID and produce
a research paper on the various values represented in the IETF
communities and the tussles emanating from that. This analysis will
help us to identify core architectural principles which could overlap
with the human rights enabling characteristics of the Internet.

We hope to present the next version of the ID, (a short version of)
the film and the paper at the IETF meeting in Prague.

If you want to follow and participate in the discussion, you are of
course more than welcome to join our mailinglist if you haven't done
so already. [0]

Again many thanks for being so gracious with your time, especially
during a very busy meeting. If you have any questions or comments,
please feel free to contact us at any time.

Best,

Joana and Niels

[0] https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/hrpc
- -- 
Niels ten Oever
Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

PGP fingerprint    8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4
                   678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9