Subject: [irtf-discuss] CFP: Request for Conversation (HotRFC) lightning talks @ IETF-105

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 18:25:17 -0400

*Do you have an idea, problem space, or proposal that IETFers should 
hear about?
Do you want to propose IETF work but aren’t sure if your idea is ready 
or who will be interested?*

Agenda requests are now being accepted for the Request for Conversation 
(HotRFC) lightning talk session. Presenters will get 4 minutes and a few 
slides to make their case for collaboration. Interested folks can 
continue the discussion afterwards and over the week. Goals include 
encouraging brainstorming conversations, helping new work ideas to find 
co-collaborators, raising awareness of relevant work going on elsewhere, 
and promote BarBoFs.

The session will be Sunday, July 21, 6-8pm (starting 1 hour after the 
welcome reception begins).

Request a slot by sending a short abstract to [email-masked].  See 
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/105/hotrfc/ for more details and [the 
agenda 
page](https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials/agenda-105-hotrfc-00) 
for the current list of talks.