Subject: [irtf-discuss] The Quantum Internet and Information Architecture

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 22:26:54 +0700

Dear [email-masked],

Somwhere Communications of the ACM:  there was what may be an interesting
reading on "quantum computer" as the Internet is about networks of computer
and it is "A Blueprint of Building a Quantum Computer"
(Van Meter, R. & C. Horsman, CACM October 2013 Vol. 56 No. 10)

https://m-cacm.acm.org/magazines/2013/10/168172-a-blueprint-
for-building-a-quantum-computer/fulltext

It was meant to "review the progress that has been made in developing
architectures for full-scale quantum computers. (It) highlight(s) the
process of integrating the basic elements that have already been developed,
and introduce the challenges that remain in delivering on the promise of
quantum computing".

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra

Pada Jumat, 17 Mei 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked]> menulis:

> Dear All and Allison,
>
> Regarding with Allison Mankin's message in the "Quantum Internet" (March
> 24rd 2019):
> I ever tried to get an image on "the quantum Internet" by relating it with
> "Information Architecture": that I ever sent to
> [email-masked].
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-informationarchi
> tecture/2019Mar/0002.html
>
> Regard,
> Guntur Wiseno Putra
>

---

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 02:09:02 -0400

Guntur: you should send your message to the Quantum Computing at the IRTF.

mjm 

Marie-Jose Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

> On Jun 2, 2019, at 11:26 AM, Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Dear [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>,
> 
> Somwhere Communications of the ACM:  there was what may be an interesting reading on "quantum computer" as the Internet is about networks of computer and it is "A Blueprint of Building a Quantum Computer" 
> https://m-cacm.acm.org/magazines/2013/10/168172-a-blueprint-for-building-a-quantum-computer/fulltext <https://m-cacm.acm.org/magazines/2013/10/168172-a-blueprint-for-building-a-quantum-computer/fulltext>
> 
> It was meant to "review the progress that has been made in developing architectures for full-scale quantum computers. (It) highlight(s) the process of integrating the basic elements that have already been developed, and introduce the challenges that remain in delivering on the promise of quantum computing".
> 
> Regard,
> Guntur Wiseno Putra
> 
> Pada Jumat, 17 Mei 2019, Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>> menulis:
> Dear All and Allison,
> 
> Regarding with Allison Mankin's message in the "Quantum Internet" (March 24rd 2019):
> I ever tried to get an image on "the quantum Internet" by relating it with "Information Architecture": that I ever sent to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>.
> 
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-informationarchitecture/2019Mar/0002.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-informationarchitecture/2019Mar/0002.html>
> 
> Regard, 
> Guntur Wiseno Putra

---

From: Guntur Wiseno Putra <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 13:49:10 +0700

Dear Marie,

Thank you for responding to my message and fir r
the suggestion.

I looked at

https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/qirg/about/

and QIRG's mail archive: there I finded out Ronand van Meter's posts-- the
one that co-wrote "Architectures of Building a Quantum Internet"

I finded it out as difficult to determine which list platform should be
addressed to when ut was about informing a reference on "the quantum
Internet": looking at that [email-masked] was devoted for general
IRTF topics and [email-masked] as a special research group for the quantum
Internet...

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra

Pada Senin, 03 Juni 2019, Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
menulis:

>> I ever tried to get an image on "the quantum Internet" by relating it
>> with "Information Architecture": that I ever sent to