Subject: [irtf-discuss] CFP: Request for Conversation (HotRFC) lightning talks @ IETF-106

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 09:55:10 -0500

*Do you have an idea, problem space, or proposal that IETFers should 
hear about?
Do you want to propose IETF work but aren’t sure if your idea is ready 
or who will be interested?*

Agenda requests are now being accepted for the Request for Conversation 
(HotRFC) lightning talk session. Presenters will get 4 minutes and a few 
slides to make their case for collaboration. Interested folks can 
continue the discussion afterwards and over the week. Goals include 
encouraging brainstorming conversations, helping new work ideas to find 
co-collaborators, raising awareness of relevant work going on elsewhere, 
and promote BarBoFs.

The session will be Sunday, Nov 17, 6-8pm (starting 1 hour after the 
welcome reception begins).

Request a slot by sending a short abstract to [email-masked].  See 
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/106/hotrfc/ for more details.  
Scheduled talks are listed in the [HotRFC agenda 
page](https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-106-hotrfc/).