Subject: Re: [irtf-discuss] [IRTF-Announce] ANRP award presentations at IETF 107

From: Marie-Jose Montpetit <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 17:01:37 +0000

I will cancel the dinner too.

Marie-José Montpetit, Ph.D.
[email-masked]

On March 9, 2020 at 12:45:50 PM, Colin Perkins ([email-masked]) wrote:

In light of the ongoing situation with the COVID-19 coronavirus, and the
travel restrictions impacting meeting attendance, the ANRP award
presentations for IETF 107 have been cancelled and will be rescheduled for
a future meeting.

Colin Perkins
IRTF Chair

On 3 Feb 2020, at 22:51, Colin Perkins <[email-masked]> wrote:

I’m pleased to announce that the Applied Networking Research Prize
<https://irtf.org/anrp/> (ANRP) awardees for the IETF 107 meeting in
Vancouver are:

   - Ranysha Ware for her work on congestion control fairness in "Beyond
   Jain’s Fairness Index: Setting the Bar For The Deployment of
   Congestion Control Algorithms
   <https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~rware/assets/pdf/ware-hotnets19.pdf>” (ACM
   HotNets 2019)
   - Georgia Fragkouli for her work on Internet transparency in "MorphIT:
   Morphing Packet Reports for Internet Transparency
   <https://doi.org/10.2478/popets-2019-0021>” (Proceedings on Privacy
   Enhancing Technologies 2019)
   - Ingmar Poese for his work on traffic engineering in "Steering
   Hyper-Giant’s Traffic at Scale
   <https://depositonce.tu-berlin.de/bitstream/11303/10442/4/pujol_etal_2019.pdf>”
   (ACM CoNEXT 2019)

Congratulations to Ranysha, Georgia, and Ingmar who will join us in
Vancouver and present their work during the IRTF Open Meeting.

More information about the Applied Networking Research Prize can be found
at https://irtf.org/anrp/. The ANRP is supported by the Internet Society
and IRTF, and sponsored by Comcast and NBC Universal.

Colin Perkins
IRTF Chair