Subject: [irtf-discuss] Fwd: [ripe-list] RIPE NCC Community Projects Fund - Submit your application today!

From: Stephen Strowes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 11:05:17 +0200

Hi,

The deadline for the RIPE NCC Community Projects Fund is the 23rd, which 
is soon!

If you have a project that benefits our communities that would benefit 
from a little funding, please do take a look at the requirements and 
consider throwing in an application!

Cheers,

S.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[ripe-list] RIPE NCC Community Projects Fund - Submit your 
application today!
Date: 	Tue, 18 Aug 2020 11:16:34 +0200
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

Dear colleagues,

We would like to remind you that the call for applications for the RIPE 
NCC Community Projects Fund will close on 23 August, at 23:59 UTC.

Through the Community Projects Fund, the RIPE NCC offers funding of 
€250,000 in total for projects that work to improve the operation, 
resilience and sustainability of the Internet, with a focus on tools and 
services benefitting the technical community in our service region. If 
your project works for the ‘good of the Internet’, and you would like to 
apply for funding, please make sure to submit your application before 
the deadline.

You can find detailed information about the Community Projects Fund here:
https://www.ripe.net/support/cpf

Best regards

Alastair Strachan
RIPE NCC