Subject: [irtf-discuss] An "interim" workshop on Evolving Routing Security in the Internet

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:18:54 +0100

Hi,

We've put together a small workshop on Evolving Routing Security in the
Internet to be held on Thursday 30th September at 3pm UTC [1]

Our objective is to bring relevant information and research to the routing
community and spark discussion about routing research.

Attendance is open and free.

Meeting materials will be at
https://github.com/danielkinguk/sarah/tree/main/conferences/security-worksho
p

We will use Webex :
https://htf-paris.my.webex.com/htf-paris.my-en/j.php?MTID=mc8bb1a7bcda855d14
060678f65272117 and stream the meeting on YouTube at
https://youtu.be/V9CZC42BTDc 

Our agenda for this meeting features three presentations and a period for
open discussion.
* Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security
   Andrei Robachevsky, Internet Society
* Lightweight blockchain assisted secure routing of swarm UAS networking
   Houbing Song and Jian Wang, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
* On-Demand Blind Packet Forwarding
   Irfan Simsek, University of Duisburg-Essen

We hope you can fit this into your schedule.

(Please note, this is not an IETF/IRTF meeting, but we thought the IETF/IRTF
community would be interested.)

Best,
Adrian and Dan

[1]
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210930T150000&p1
=1440&p2=tz_pt&p3=tz_et&p4=tz_bst&p5=tz_cest&p6=tz_cst-china