Subject: [irtf-discuss] Update on today's side meeting

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 10:12:52 -0000

Hi,

I'm sorry to say that Vasileios Giotsas has had to drop out of our meeting
today because of a personal emergency. We wish him well.

So, if you want to know about his work on "The ties that un-bind: decoupling
IP from web services and sockets for robust addressing agility at CDN-scale"
you need to unearth his paper at
https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/3452296.3472922

But we are fortunate that Gregor Haywood from St Andrews University has
agreed to step in at the last minute and speak about his work on "End-To-End
Privacy for Identity & Location with IP".  It's a little off the topic of
"service routing", but is an interesting view of how IP addresses reveal
information, and how that can be handled.

See you all later today at 18.30-20.00 UTC
Webex:
https://htf-paris.my.webex.com/htf-paris.my-en/j.php?MTID=m760a9ed9560f76ad3
1a54a64d945ca86

Best,
Adrian