Subject: [ischedule] Section 7.1

From: Mike Douglass <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:36:00 -0500

This doesn't seem correct - it's the originator of the message

      (originator-specified): The POST request MUST include a valid
      Originator request header specifying a single calendar user
      address of the currently authenticated user;

Shouldn't this be the same as 7.1.1

Every POST request MUST include a single Originator request header
   that specifies the calendar user address of the originator of the
   scheduling message.

or 9.1

   The Originator request header value is a URI which specifies the
   calendar user address of the originator of the scheduling message.
   Note that the absoluteURI production is defined in RFC3986 [RFC3986].

-- 

Mike Douglass                           [email-masked]
Senior Systems Programmer
Communication & Collaboration Technologies      518 276 6780(voice) 2809
(fax)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180

---

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 08:51:00 -0500

Indeed.  Fixed.

Thanks,
Bernard