Subject: [ischedule] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt

From: Bernard Desruisseaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:03:24 -0500

C.1.  Changes in -01

    a.  Introduced use of DKIM for calendaring and scheduling services.
    b.  The XML elements "supported-calendar-data" and "calendar-data"
        were renamed to "supported-calendar-data-type" and "calendar-
        data-type" respectively to avoid confusion with the "calendar-
        data" XML element being used in the "response" XML element.
    c.  The "recipient" XML element was redefined to accept (#PCDATA)
        instead of an "href" XML element.
    d.  The grammar of new HTTP headers is now using the ABNF syntax
        defined in [RFC5234].
    e.  Fixed various typos.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt
Date: Mon,  8 Mar 2010 13:15:04 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Internet Calendar Scheduling Protocol (iSchedule)
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, B. Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document defines the Internet Calendar Scheduling Protocol
(iSchedule), which is a binding from the iCalendar Transport-
independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP) to the Hypertext
Transfer Protocol (HTTP) to enable interoperability between
calendaring and scheduling systems over the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.