Subject: [Isis-wg] admin tags and p2p over ether not on the isis WG page ...

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 13:40:24 -0700

Admin Tags seems to have expired or was it never submitted as ISIS draft?
 Could the authors repost it pls. I thought the rough consensus was to 
take it on ? 

and where is

draft-ietf-isis-igp-p2p-over-lan-00.txt  ?? Unless the authors gave up on it ?

    thanks

    --tony

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Naiming Shen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 16:32:58 -0700

] 
 ] draft-ietf-isis-igp-p2p-over-lan-00.txt?? Unless the authors gave up on it?
 ]

i think we gave up on updating a new version due to there is no change to
the old version(except for some contact info change). we can submit a new
one if that's the way to keep the draft until LC.

thanks.
- Naiming

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 16:24:31 -0700

>one if that's the way to keep the draft until LC.
yes, please, unfortunately that's the only way to keep things around, 
otherwise they expire ... I don't
think I saw any discussion on the list for a long time so we may think 
about last-calling it pretty soon ??

    thanks

    -- tony