Subject: [Isis-wg] isisCircLevelID

From: Noguchi Kay <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:38:36 -0700

Hi Jeff,

Just let me clarify about isisCircLevelID.

As REFERENCE suggested, ptPtCircuitID, is this mib, isisCircLevelID,
only for point-to-point circuit only?

If so, why don't you put some comments like,
"This object is point to point only." in DESCRIPTION?

Thank you,

    isisCircLevelID OBJECT-TYPE
        SYNTAX CircuitID
        MAX-ACCESS read-only
        STATUS current
        DESCRIPTION
            "The ID of the circuit allocated during initialization.
             If no value has been negotiated (either because the
             adjacency is to an End System, or because initialization
             has not yet successfully completed), this object has the
             value which would be proposed for this circuit (i.e. the
             concatenation of the local system ID and the one byte
             isisCircLevelIDOctet for this circuit."
        REFERENCE "{ISIS.aoi ptPtCircuitID (51)}"
    ::= { isisCircLevelEntry 6 }

								kay
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg