Subject: [Isis-wg] MIB: text for isisCircMeshGroup

From: "Don Goodspeed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 21:57:22 -0400 (EDT)

On page 33 of the mib-09 draft, in the DESCRIPTION text for isisCircMeshGroup,
the final sentence needs to also say "or blocked".  Per RFC 2973, the
integer value for group "is valid only if the value of meshGroupEnabled
attribute is 'meshSet'."

-don

------------------------------------------------
Changed your e-mail?  Keep your contacts!  Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path.  Register now!
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Jeff Parker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:49:14 -0400

> integer value for group "is valid only if the value of 

Don -
	Thanks.  Done.

- jeff parker