Subject: [Isis-wg] Sub-TLVs need to be documented outside of ISIS-TE

From: "Don Goodspeed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:08:24 -0500 (EST)

All,

Since sub-TLVs could be used by non-IETF uses (primarily the LSP
Frags draft), general formatting and support for sub-TLVs needs
to be documented outside of an IETF-specific draft (ISIS-TE).

-don

_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web!
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 21:18:12 -0800

Don,

> to be documented outside of an IETF-specific draft (ISIS-TE).

Wouldn't it be better to push ISIS-TE to STD tracks? Then submissions
to JTC1 could reference it with no problem. Unless you had another
problem in mind (my brain is overloaded and doesn't work well these
days, I have to admit.)

Alex

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:15:11 +0100

>to be documented outside of an IETF-specific draft (ISIS-TE).
Nonsense, with this kind of argumentation we can make almost everything 
go into
infinite recursion and never get any drafts published at all.

            thanks
      
            --- tony