Subject: [Isis-wg] Recharter proposal

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:38:05 -0600

All -
    These are the items we discussed putting on our plate for the next year
or so in Vancouver (IETF 64). I have put some dates next to the items as
many are in progress. Please comment on additional items or
modification/deletion of these proposed items:

Jul 06 Re-submit GMPLS extensions for ISIS to the IESG to convert from
Informational to be considered as a Proposed Standard

Jul 06 Submit extensions for ISIS and BFD interactions to the IESG to be
considered as a Proposed Standard

Jul 06 Submit Multi-instance ISIS extensions to the IESG to be considered as
a Proposed Standard

Nov 06 Submit ISIS TE extensions for IPv6 networks to the IESG to be
considered as a Proposed Standard

Nov 06 Submit ISIS extensions for Application Server Discovery to the IESG
to be considered as a Proposed Standard

{NOTE: This was called "Tunnel Concentrator Discovery in Vancouver and in
the WG mtg notes but, I am working w/ the authors and am trying to make it
more generic.}

Mar 07 Submit ISIS extensions for L2 routing and discovery to the IESG to be
considered as a Proposed Standard

Mar 07 Submit ISIS extensions for IP Fast Re-Route to the IESG to be
considered as a Proposed Standard

{NOTE: This was discussed as a "tracking" item in the WG meeting but, here
is an item in case changes are necessary. If not, we will remove it from our
work items (or not add it).}

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:15:29 -0600

I have had a request to include this item to the rechartering list:

Mar 07 Submit sub-TLV structure for ISIS Link Attribute TLV to carry link
utilization information to the IESG to be considered as a Proposed Standard

> work items (or not add it).}

We would like your input on the date of delivery since nothing has been
proposed to the WG as of yet. Also, we would like your opinion on proposed
standard vs experimental. If there are folks that are working in the RTGWG
on these extensions who have concrete examples of bits that we would need to
add|del|mod in ISIS, please reply to the WG chairs.

Many thanks. 

-DWard, Chris