Subject: [Isis-wg] FWD: I-D ACTION:draft-chen-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension-01.txt

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 18:29:04 +0800

Hi folks,

This document is about extension to ISIS-TE in support of inter-AS TE. It is
the "brother" draft of the ID: draft-ietf-ccamp-interas-te-extension-01.txt,
which now is already a CCAMP document. 

We have updated the I-Ds according to the comments received from IETF 69th
meeting in Chicago. You could reach it by the following link:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extensi
on-01.txt

We thank for your inputs to this I-D, any comments, suggestion and
discussion on this I-D are very welcome.

Compare to rev.00, the main changes in rev.01 are listed below:

1. Wording changes in several places;

2. According to Kireeti's comments, make a clear statement: There is no ISIS
adjacency running on the inter-AS link;

3. Enhance the PCE-based scenario to explain that the AS number property of
an inter-AS TE link is needed, and clearly state that the AS number sub-TLV
is mandatory for an inter-AS TE link;

4. Add the missing part about that the local ASBR SHOULD do a "proxy"
advertisement for the backward of an inter-AS TE link;

5. Enhance the Security section.

Best regards,

Mach

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg