Subject: [Isis-wg] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-07

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 11:25:07 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-07.txt has been successfuly submitted by Christian Hopps and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-isis-ipv6
Revision:	 07
Title:		 Routing IPv6 with IS-IS
Creation_date:	 2007-10-04
WG ID:		 isis
Number_of_pages: 6

Abstract:
This draft specifies a method for exchanging IPv6 routing information
using the IS-IS routing protocol.  The described method utilizes 2
new TLVs, a reachability TLV and an interface address TLV to
distribute the necessary IPv6 information throughout a routing
domain.  Using this method one can route IPv6 along with IPv4 and OSI
using a single intra-domain routing protocol.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg