Subject: [Isis-wg] Discussion of distribution of TE information from outside the AS

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:59:03 -0000

Hi,

Various recent drafts have been floated at CCAMP that propose different
mechanisms for distributing TE information from outside the AS within the
AS.

We plan a chunk of our time at our Vancouver meeting (Tuesday, 9.00-11.30)
to discuss this topic and look at the I-Ds. The objective is to clarify what
is in scope and what is out of scope before moving further forward with
anything.

Please see our agenda at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/ccamp.htm to see a full list
of the relevant I-Ds. And have a look at a set of overview slides I have
written and placed at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/slides/ccamp-2.ppt

You are all very welcome to attend CCAMP to throw peanuts (or speak at the
mic). And, of course, contributions on the CCAMP mailing list before,
during, or after, will be valued.

Thanks,
Adrian 

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg