Subject: [Isis-wg] IETF-70 Proposed Agenda

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:35:47 -0500

The proposed agenda for IETF-70 has been posted: <http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/isis.txt 
 > and is included below. If other people have slot requests please  
make them soon.

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/isis.txt

- Chris & Dave

Proposed Agenda
--------------

5m  - Intro, Adminastriva

5m  - EXTLSP Update - Les Ginsberg
       draft-ietf-isis-wg-extlsp-01.txt

5m  - GENAPP Update - Les Ginsberg
       draft-ietf-isis-genapp-00.txt

15m - IS-IS BFD TLV - Les Ginsberg
       draft-chopps-isis-bfd-tlv-01.txt

10m - IS-IS Detailed IP Reachability Extension - George Swallow
       draft-swallow-isis-detailed-reach-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg