Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-genapp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Advertising Generic Information in IS-IS
	Author(s)       : L. Ginsberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-genapp-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-06-20

This draft describes the manner in which generic application
information (i.e. information not directly related to the operation
of the IS-IS protocol) SHOULD be advertised in IS-IS LSPs and defines
guidelines which SHOULD be used when flooding such information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-genapp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg