Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IS-IS Generic Cryptographic Authentication
	Author(s)	: M. Bhatia
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-05.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-10-21
	
This document proposes an extension to IS-IS to allow the use of any 
   cryptographic authentication algorithm in addition to the already 
   documented authentication schemes, described in the base    
   specification and RFC 5304.   
        
   Although this document has been written specifically for using HMAC 
   construct along with the SHA family of cryptographic hash functions, 
   the method described in this document is generic and can be used to 
   extend IS-IS to support any cryptographic hash function in the 
   future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg