Subject: [Isis-wg] RFC 5308 on Routing IPv6 with IS-IS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:33:45 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5308

        Title:      Routing IPv6 with IS-IS 
        Author:     C. Hopps
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       October 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Characters: 13324
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5308.txt

This document specifies a method for exchanging IPv6 routing information
using the IS-IS routing protocol.  The described method utilizes two
new TLVs: a reachability TLV and an interface address TLV to
distribute the necessary IPv6 information throughout a routing
domain.  Using this method, one can route IPv6 along with IPv4 and OSI
using a single intra-domain routing protocol.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg