Subject: [Isis-wg] Draft-ward-l2isis to be accepted as a WG items

From: Ayan Banerjee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 10:32:54 -0800

Chris and Dave, 

At the last IETF, after presentations on
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ward-l2isis-04)  and
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-isis-02) we had
decided to merge information from the latter draft to draft-ward.
Furthermore, we had agreed to incorporate information from the draft
presented by Don Fedyk; such that we have one L2-ISIS draft. We are working
towards that endeavor.

Meantime, we had asked you and the audience about accepting
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ward-l2isis-04) as a WG item. While we
noticed that everyone wanted to accept this as a WG item, you had said that
we should confirm this with the mailing list. Here is the request to accept
this draft as a WG item.

Thanks,
Ayan (on behalf of the authors)

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg