Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-layer2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensions to IS-IS for Layer-2 Systems
	Author(s)       : A. Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-layer2-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2009-07-11

This document specifies the IS-IS extensions necessary to support
multi-link IPv4 and IPv6 networks, as well as to provide true link
state routing to any protocols running directly over layer 2.  While
supporting this concept involves several pieces, this document only
describes extensions to IS-IS.  We leave it to the systems using
these IS-IS extensions to explain how the information carried in
IS-IS is used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-layer2-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.