Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-te-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Traffic Engineering in IS-IS
	Author(s)	: J. Harrison, J. Berger, M. Bartlett
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-te-07.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-9-21
	
This document specifies a method for exchanging IPv6 Traffic
   Engineering information using the IS-IS routing protocol.  The
   described method uses three new TLVs, together with two new sub-TLVs
   of the Extended IS Reachability TLV.  The information distributed
   allows a CSPF algorithm to calculate traffic engineered routes using
   IPv6 addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-ipv6-te-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.