Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-purge-tlv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Purge Originator Identification TLV for IS-IS
	Author(s)       : F. Wei, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-purge-tlv-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-05-14

At present an IS-IS purge does not contain any information
identifying the Intermediate System (IS) that generates the purge.
This makes it difficult to locate the source IS.

To address this issue, this document defines a TLV to be added to
purges to record the system ID of the IS generating it.  Since normal
LSP flooding does not change LSP contents, this TLV should propagate
with the purge.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-purge-tlv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:47:27 -0700

Hi all,

This update makes some significant changes that were discussed previously.
No comments were received since an informal version of this draft was
circulated.

Any further comments?

Regards,
Tony

------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-purge-tlv-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the
IETF.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

------ End of Forwarded Message