Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-genapp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Advertising Generic Information in IS-IS
	Author(s)       : L. Ginsberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-genapp-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-07-08

This draft describes the manner in which generic application
information (i.e. information not directly related to the operation
of the IS-IS protocol) SHOULD be advertised in IS-IS LSPs and defines
guidelines which SHOULD be used when flooding such information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-genapp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 01:54:23 -0700

Folks -

The preious version of this draft went through last call some time ago -
but on AD review we were asked to more clearly specify the IANA
registration procedures so as to be in conformance with RFC5226. These
changes were considered significant enough to require another WG review
- so please take a look and let us know if you have any
comments/questions/concerns.

Thanx.

   Les

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 1:45 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-genapp-03.txt
> 
> information (i.e. information not directly related to the operation of
> the IS-IS protocol) SHOULD be advertised in IS-IS LSPs and defines