Subject: [Isis-wg] Wiring closet description

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:08:24 -0700

For those that couldn't see my handwaving at the microphone, there is a 
description of the wiring closet in appendix A.3 in 
draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-protocol-16.txt

    Erik

---

From: Peter Ashwood-Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:49:07 -0400

Ahh yes, speaking topologically, a "ringlet dual attached". 

We'd be happy to write a small section that describes how to use both links
for the same VID or different VIDs and how to use the ringlet hop(s) in the
event of failure. Both are possible as is avoiding re-learning the egress
b-mac by assigning and moving a b-mac associated with each non 802.1aq
device.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Erik Nordmark
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 12:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Isis-wg] Wiring closet description

    Erik

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg