Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-trill-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: TRILL Use of IS-IS

	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd, A. Banerjee, D. Dutt, R. Perlman, A. Ghanwani
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isis-trill-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2010-8-5
	
The IETF has standardized the TRILL protocol, which provides
   transparent Layer 2 forwarding using encapsulation with a hop count
   and IS-IS link state routing. This document specifies the data
   formats and code points for the IS-IS extensions to support TRILL.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-trill-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.