Subject: [Isis-wg] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-nie-isis-mi-mib-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:56:24 +0800

HI, all

The latest ISIS MIB(RFC4444) doesn't support ISIS multi-instance, the new 
draft  draft-nie-isis-mi-mib-00 is designed to support   multiple IS-IS 
routing protocol 

instances, comments are appreciately welcomed!

----- 转发人 胡方伟175772/user/zte_ltd 时间 2010-10-19 08:51 -----

IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]> 
2010-10-15 14:02

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked]
主题
New Version Notification for draft-nie-isis-mi-mib-00

A new version of I-D, draft-nie-isis-mi-mib-00.txt has been successfully 
submitted by fangwei hu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:                 draft-nie-isis-mi-mib
Revision:                 00
Title:                            Management Information Base of 
Intermediate System to Intermediate System Multiple Instance
Creation_date:            2010-10-12
WG ID:                            Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 104

Abstract:
This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
Specifically, this draft describes a MIB for the IS-IS Routing
protocol that allows a single router to share one or more links among
multiple IS-IS routing protocol instances

The IETF Secretariat.