Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-trill-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 19:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL Use of IS-IS
	Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-trill-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-11-10

The IETF has standardized the TRILL protocol, which provides
transparent Layer 2 forwarding using encapsulation with a hop count
and IS-IS link state routing. This document specifies the data
formats and code points for the IS-IS extensions to support TRILL.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-trill-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.