Subject: [Isis-wg] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-trill-adj-00.txt

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:59:15 -0800

Please send comments on the trill WG mailing list ([email-masked])

    Erik

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-trill-adj-00.txt
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 00:45:01 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of 
Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RBridges: Adjacency
	Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-adj-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-12-16

This document describes the TRILL LAN Hello protocol as regards
adjacency, designated RBridge selection, and MTU procedures, with
state machines.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-adj-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.