Subject: [Isis-wg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis-09.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 19:52:19 -0400

Hi,

A new version of the rfc6326bis draft has been posted. The only
significant change from the previous version is to add basic
multi-topology support.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis-09.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Donald Eastlake and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis
Revision:        09
Title:           Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL)
Use of IS-IS
Creation date:   2012-08-16
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 49
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis-09.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis-09
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis-09

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol provides optimal pair-wise data frame forwarding without
   configuration in multi-hop networks with arbitrary topology and link
   technology, and support for multipathing of both unicast and
   multicast traffic. This document specifies the data formats and code
   points for the IS-IS extensions to support TRILL. These data formats
   and code points may also be used by technologies other than TRILL.
   This document obsoletes RFC 6326.

The IETF Secretariat