Subject: [Isis-wg] draft-ietf-isis-rfc6236bis-00.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 14:00:20 -0400

Hi,

I think draft-ietf-isis-rfc6236bis-00.txt, updating RFC 6236, is in
pretty good shape. It was presented to the IS-IS WG at IETF-83 and at
IETF-84, since the IS-IS WG didn't meet, at the suggestion of the
IS-IS Chairs it was presented to the TRILL WG. I plan to ask for a WG
Last Call after the IETF Atlanta meeting and would appreciate review.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 23:13:23 -0500

Hi,

As per the message below, I request a WG Last Call on
draft-ietf-isis-rfc6236bis-00.txt.

Thanks,
Donald