Subject: [Isis-wg] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ginsberg-isis-udl-00.txt

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 07:12:25 +0000

I call the WG's attention to this draft.

    Les

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 5:46 PM
To: Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)
Cc: Abhay Roy (akr); Stefano Previdi (sprevidi); Sina Mirtorabi (smirtora)
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ginsberg-isis-udl-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ginsberg-isis-udl-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Les Ginsberg and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ginsberg-isis-udl
Revision:	 00
Title:		 IS-IS Support for Unidirectional Links
Creation date:	 2013-02-15
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 16
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ginsberg-isis-udl-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ginsberg-isis-udl
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ginsberg-isis-udl-00

Abstract:
   This document defines support for the operation of IS-IS over
   Unidirectional Links without the use of tunnels or encapsulation of
   IS-IS Protocol Data Units.  Adjacency establishment when the return
   path from the router at the receive end of a unidirectional link to
   the router at the transmit end of the unidirectional link is via
   another unidirectional link is supported.  The extensions defined
   here are backwards compatible - only the routers directly connected
   to a unidirectional link need to be upgraded.

The IETF Secretariat